Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Apple Dumplings...


...are best enjoyed right out of the oven with vanilla bean ice cream!

My version of Pioneer Woman's recipe.

10 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks YUMMY! Although I would kill over if I ate them...cinnamon allergy...kinda makes me stop breathing...weird I know!!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Hello... I am totally drooling!!!

I wish I could sniff my computer.

Lacey Lichi said...

Yeah, I wasn't hungry. . .

Wow. I was WAY behind on your blog. Now, I'm not. I adore your pictures. You are doing such a fabulous job of documenting life. It is always interesting for me to see HOW MUCH Landon has grown and changed- and how you've captured it! Love it. All of it. I miss you!

Anne said...

These are pure HEAVEN to the lips...and HELL on the hips. Gotta love em. I am wanting them NOW!

Stacy B said...

I wonder why there weren't any left overs of these! Those would be good in the dutch oven!

Melisa Jo said...

Yum and that's all I have to say about that!

Anonymous said...

These are the best!!! We make them way to often! :)

sueellieslife said...

You mean those don't come out of a tube??? wink wink! You are the best cook ever, and those would be sooooo taste-eee right know!!!

Stacey said...

Yum! And I was already hungry!!!

Renee' said...

Well, I just can't take your word for it. You are going to have to make me some and I will judge them for you.......I might need a big sampling just to be really sure.
Love ya