The Hershey Track Meet was held at the Pendleton High School.
The sun was shining, the wind was blowing but it was not raining!
All was good!
A few things that make the HTM great
~All the volunteers that make it happen
~It is well organized
~Bathroom facilities are near
~Concession stands available
~PHS track and field
~It is a family affair
~No cost to the participants
~Offered to everyone
~All participants receive a ribbon for a job well done.
~There is no shortage of smiles!
"Addie Cakes" started things off in the 1 year old division!
Tony and Kylee waited on the line for the 2 year olds!
A very determined Avery running with the 4 year olds!
Landon in the cheering section!
Kyndra is all smiles in the 5 year old girls division.
Sidney is happy that she finished with the 5 year olds too!
Rylee and McKenzie in the same lane with the 6 year old girls!
Coming in first in the 400 meter heat!
Taking turns at the Broad Jump!
Rylee out threw all the kids!
Everyone doing their best at the Softball Throw!
90 minutes well spent!
Good times were had by all!
Time to go home, eat lunch and take a nap!
7 comments:
GREAT photos!! I love the action shots - they're FABULOUS!!
Looks liek a good time had by all... and happy to see there weren't any tears too :) I can't handle any more tear photos.
Oh Ronda! You caught all the smiles and excitement. I love the shot of Avery running, she was so full anticipation and nerves. You even got one of her jumping! That was before the tears :)
Love it, love it, love it!
what a bunch of all-stars you guys have!!:) Love watching kids loving their sports!
MAN what good pics!!!! you must be thrilled!!!!
This was the first HTM I have missed in 10 years. Taryn is growing up and we had a conflict. I'm not telling Grace and Reagan what they missed. Shhhh....
Oh Ronda... fabulous pictures and comment. You captured the day. I love "Landon in the cheering section". The cheering section is where I live and I love to see his enthusiasm as he encourages others... what a precios boy. Thanks for including Tony and Kylee. I can't ever get pics from that end :)
Great shots! I love that they all got a ribbon - no winners/losers. Looks like great fun!
Post a Comment