What is up with the snow???
It is June!
Soon to be summer by my calendar!
5:03 Am

6:11 AM

7:56 AM

9:41 AM
Still in disbelief that it is snowing...at the same time so grateful it is ONLY snowing!
It could be flooding! Check this out.
And this!

I-84MP 264 - 226
MEACHAM WB REPORTING STATIONSevere Weather Hazard
Weather Condition: Snow Flurries
Road Surface: Slush, Snow Pack Breaking Up
Current Temp: 31 F
New Snow: 7 in.Roadside Snow: 7 in.
Last Updated: 06/10/2008 11:59 am
1:22 PM No sign of relief

It is June!
Soon to be summer by my calendar!
5:03 Am

6:11 AM

7:56 AM

9:41 AM
Still in disbelief that it is snowing...at the same time so grateful it is ONLY snowing!
It could be flooding! Check this out.
And this!

I-84MP 264 - 226
MEACHAM WB REPORTING STATIONSevere Weather Hazard
Weather Condition: Snow Flurries
Road Surface: Slush, Snow Pack Breaking Up
Current Temp: 31 F
New Snow: 7 in.Roadside Snow: 7 in.
Last Updated: 06/10/2008 11:59 am
1:22 PM No sign of relief

It's June-uary...what are they saying about global warning???
5:36 pm
11 inches of snow...
If this is June-uary...is next month Ju-Larch???
8:07 pm


10 comments:
wow!!!
WEIRD!~!!!!
CRAZY...the radio said...welcome to June-uary!
thankfully my kids had a date with Kung Fu Panda this afternoon cause it is pouring down rain here!!!
seriously, what is with the weather!??!?!?
OH MY!! OH My!!
WHO WOULD BELIEVE YOU IF YOU CALLED INTO WORK AND SAID YOU COULDN'T GET THERE BECAUSE OF THE SNOWY ROADS...RIGHT?? IT'S SUMMER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!
STAY WARM AND SAFE!!!
I can't even imagine! But then again I couldn't even imagine all of the water we got!!
Try to have a sunny day!
I KNOW!!! My in-laws got about 6inches up at their house yesterday. CRAZY!!!
Darn scary when I checked this out while in Sun Valley. (We had no snow or rain!) Fortunately, it was clear when we drove home last night. Yikes!
Thank goodness for the apartment!!!
Post a Comment