Practice 4 of 4 - Raining so hard, it has been canceled.
Extreme disappointment on Landon's part. He called Coach back to see what color the uniforms were going to be. "Mama, do you think we could buy some wiffleball invitations to send out so my friends could come to my game?" "I am sure that Kyndra and Avery will come to a couple of the games and that will be fine" I replied.
Game 1 - Raining...canceled.
How was I going to tell Landon...Straight up is the best way. His immediate response was, "Mama, I guess that God doesn't want my team to win." I was expecting tears, not this! It took me off guard! "God just wants you to play on green grass for your games." Renee helped me with this answer.
Game 2 - It is still raining off and on. Game on!!! The Coach did not have the heart to cancel yet
another one so off to the field we went.
"I can't believe I'm in wiffleball!"
Guarding third base. Whatever that means. Coach just told me to come over here.
5 comments:
OH Landon!! What a player you are ... tears and all!
Go Pendleton Electric!! :)
"Whiz Kids!" Only a group of boys could come up with that name. It was so fun watching them play. Next time I'll have the girls bring their pom-poms and megaphone!
Way to go Landon!
Love that he wanted to send invitations- too cute.
Oh, I remember the days. My oldest was five when whizkids began. I even coached- three years. Whiffle ball is one of my favorites- Caden and I will have to come watch ; )
The tears are too much... right to the heart.
Don't cry Landon... your mama is always there.
Great hit Landon! So glad you got to play finally. Hoping for no more whiffle balls hitting your sweet face!
Post a Comment