What do you do when you have a silly boy?
TAKE PICTURES!!!
Saturday night, Landon nonchalantly emptied his backpack from school.
"Well, Mama, I did get 2 for the May books and then I got 5 more for the other award so that makes 7 suckers."
After putting the suckers into the "holder", he wanted me to take some pictures to show Daddy.
I started playing with the settings on my camera...
while getting some great facial expressions!
The past few months, we have had to keep track of how many books we read to him at night for school. Lately, there continues to be lots of reading, but not near as many titles.
He LOVES chapter books!
"But Mama, can you be done now? My toes are getting tired."
7 comments:
what a boy! love him! kiss him for me!
Wow, I never knew anybody could read that many books!!!! You ROCK Landon!!!!
That is so cool and What adorable pictures!
I love that you played with your settings while shooting these! Seriously... you ROCK!
And Landon... I hope you saved one for me... I really like butterscotch! :)
Way to create a reader!!! Fun pictures of a fun boy!
Daddy is SO proud of you Landon!
Lon
Way to go Landon! How cool it is to be an eager reader!
Post a Comment