Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hot Hands

Landon's furnace runs hot. It always has.
The past few months, he will wake up in the middle of the night with "hot hands".
They can be hot in the morning when we are trying to get him out of bed.
They can be hot when we are driving on a trip.
It is like he gets "hot flashes" in his hands and is VERY uncomfortable!
This night, they were hot and keeping him from going to sleep.
Smucker's Jam to the rescue!
Less than 2 minutes later, he was sleeping...his hands were cooled off.
And you thought jam was only good on toast and peanut butter sandwiches...

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

how cute is that!? poor guy! I can't go to sleep if I am hot either but....wow...hot hands...never heard of that one! When did this start?

Anne said...

No toe jam for your guy...it's finger jam! I say, what ever works. Frozen peas have cured many injuries in my house too...

Stacy B said...

Joe's feet get hot like that. Humm...wonder what it is. Great solution.