Sunday, April 22, 2007

April 17

Yes, it was my birthday. No, I did not have my camera with me.

Because Lon was going to be gone Tuesday night, we went to dinner the night before with Melisa. Tuesday night, I was serenaded by Kyndra and Company. She played Happy Birthday on her violin with Landon on the tambourine, Avery on the purple recorder, MacKenzie on the tin recorder and Zach on the hand drum. They played beautiful music! Thank you very much!

As I look back on this last year of my life, I am very grateful to have the chance to celebrate one more time. It has been a year of challenges, health issues, struggles, triumphs, growth, hard decisions, gratitude, broadened horizons, daily life, searching for a "new normal", loss of friends and family, celebrating the little things, cherishing friends, thankful everyday that I wake up and I am still here, enjoying being a Mama to Landon, learning to play the violin, taking pictures, starting this blog...the list could go on and on!

Thank you for all the emails, phone calls, hugs and cards. Here's to another great year!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to you ... again!!
Glad you had such a great day. I liked your reflection on the past year as well!!