April 26, 2007...the day I went to register Landon for "landongarten" with Joe as he was registering Kyndra for "kyndragarten". I did not realize all the paperwork it takes just so he can go to school....let's just say, it was longer than what I had for a lunch break.
It does not seem possible that he is old enough to be going to school. Yikes! My baby is growing up too fast!
My hopes for him in school include:
*Be respectful of his teacher and classmates
*Have an insatiable desire to learn
*Make lifelong friends
*A love of reading
Here's to the beginning of a fabulous school career!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Kinder registration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Treasure these moments- they go by so quickly.
Can't believe it's that time already... can he really be old enough?
I know he's going to love every minute of it!!
Landon will do great! I don't know how you will do the first day of school, but Landon will probably give you a kiss and a hug, pose for some pictures, and then say "I Love You Momma" wave good-bye, say "don't worry momma, I'll be okay" and "I'll see you after school". lol
Hugs, because it's hard that first day - remember to take about 1 hr off of work to take pics and just enjoy watching him interact with his classmates that first day!!
Hugs,
Suzie Reitz
Post a Comment