Spring Break was a lot of things...one of them included scrapbooking.
Lon and Landon each made a Mini Easter Egg Album.
Friday, Lon was over at the Scrapbook Station waiting to pick up his glasses across the street, he was perusing through a new magazine and came across this project. After choosing 38 pieces of paper for a 5x5 book, I suggested getting an additional book for Landon.
Following in Daddy's footsteps, Landon wanted to draw his own egg template.
Landon being very careful, is awesome with a pair of scissors.
I had to close my eyes when I took the picture of him cutting the grass. Lon showed him a secret way to cut grass and I was not allowed to see. hehe.
He loves to craft right beside you!
I got to be the assistant and photographer. It sure was fun to see my boys crafting together!
It sure is hard work getting a button to stay on a glue dot! I was laughing so hard every time he wanted to adhere a button. Good job Landon! Everything that Landon did has a purpose, its placement, colors etc.
Here are the beautiful, individualized results! Lon's
Landon's
When they were cleaning up, Landon suggested I make one also so we would have a family of egg albums...so I probably will.
PS - They only used 9 pieces of paper.
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Mini Easter Egg Album
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I find that you can never have to much paper, it cramps an artists style. Beautiful eggs! May your Easter be full of more fun. Aunt B
Love them!! How cool is that!?!
I'm totally impressed with your "crafty" men!! :)
Wow! What fun. You guys are all so talented.
Post a Comment