Sunday, April 22, 2007

Girls Weekend

Can I just say, Oh. My. Goodness!?

It all started out because we have 3 season tickets to Broadway and Susan has 2. The show was "The Light in the Piazza" and Lon thought that he and Landon would stay home and we should make it a girls weekend...and that is exactly what happened!


Stacy offered to drive because she has the most comfortable rig. Good thing too, with all the shopping that happened, we needed the room! Laetitia thought that she would get some of her schoolwork done on her laptop...good idea...didn't get as much as she would have liked!


Great memories were created and shared. To read the full account, check out Stacy's blog! Shopping. shopping and more shopping. I did not find the Prismacolors pencil crayons I am wanting. I did find some great deals and will not have to buy Landon any more shirts for school when he starts in the fall! My favorite find of the day was the Lightening McQueen backpack, on sale, for Landon. When I called to tell him that I found him a surprise for school, his very first guess was correct. When I told him that he guessed right, he screamed with delight into the phone and then commented that he couldn't believe I actually found one! I love his enthusiasm and all the excitement he shows over the smallest of things!


Susan, I do not think that I will forget the "experience" of the Montage. The anticipation. The Directions. The Bridge. The maze. The policeman. The noise. The beverages. The comments. The laughs. The seating. The food. The leftovers. Wow!


Thank you Stacy for driving. Thank you girls for the weekend! Thank you for the laughs! Thank you for your friendships!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Fun, fun, fun! what is the aluminum foil thing in the picture with you?