what Landon comes up with.
Today, as I am recuperating on the couch, Landon said that he wanted to be the "kid Daddy" and take care of me while the big Daddy went to work . He did a wonderful job...showing me how he would lay on the couch, turned the TV so I could see his the movie better, poured orange juice for me, covered me with blankets, brought me my laptop, water, tissues, played guessing games, constantly told me he loved me and let me sleep.
This afternoon, he asked for a box...this is what he came up with...
I was speechless!!! He has written our names before but I have not seen "I love you". I asked where he learned to spell that and once again, I was amazed..."Auntie Elaine taught me." "How?" I asked. "In the carpet just like this with a sharp thing" as he went to the floor and showed me. Mind you, we saw Auntie Elaine in July 2006!!! I am speechless...
Auntie Elaine and Uncle Lawrence we miss you!!
Thursday, April 5, 2007
I am amazed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's even better listening to him spell it out over the phone :)
So glad you are capturing all of these wonderful things about your sweet, sweet boy!
He has had lots of experience with "doctoring" this year! Sounds like he took good care of you.
Post a Comment