Thursday, April 5, 2007

Simplify Life where you can...

...knowing that I would be having surgery in a few days, won't be bending over or lifting for a few weeks, when I saw this on sale, I purchased it.

This is a cordless, intelligent 3 speed electronic sweeper with a patented swivel steering, wall hugging technology. Any kind of mess, any carpet, any floor! No touch dust cup that empties at the touch of a button.

Landon seeing how well it really works!

This has been the purchase of the year so far! I love it! I love that Landon loves to use it on a daily basis! He can clean up after himself after every meal!

This will be used for the quick cleanup when it is not convenient to get out the big vacuum!
Go Landon, Go!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hmmmm... I may need to invest in one of those myself :)
Good work Landon!!

Stacy B said...

Perfect for the apartment. I bet it is quiet, too! I want one!