This was our very first Barn Dance. It was a fundraiser orchestrated by Peg, Landon and Kyndra's violin teacher. With a barn dance comes a cake walk.
Landon is such a helper and has fun doing it! When we went to the store to get supplies, he showed me where stuff was...pretty sad, I know.
Note the slippers. They soon came off as they are soooo big!
Yes, Landon was the decorator also.
The kids just wanted to sit back and take it all in before they tried any dances.
Stacy had 2 dance partners.
After a couple of dances, Landon and Avery did quite well with different partners.
They were so cute!
Having more fun with their own dance moves!
On the way home, Landon asked if he could have a piece of cake. He REALLY wanted the middle flower, so I gave it to him. The look on his face was truly "priceless".
These boots were made for dancing!
4 comments:
Love, love, love the boots!! What a great evening to spend doing what you love!
Here's to lots more barn dances and beautifully decorated cakes! :)
I love your willingness to just let him have the middle of the cake... no big deal! I mom would have flipped her wig.
Have you shared this with Peg? She would love to see all the pictures. What a fun night.
I love the pictures! It makes me smile all over again seeing "my" kids having so much fun. Looks like we'd better have another dance soon! :)
Peg
Post a Comment