Today was another day when Landon came with me to the classroom. This time it was in a high school science class. They were doing research for a project. At one point, Landon tapped my leg and said, "Mama, I just want to Google." When I went over to the computer he was using, I was surprised at what I saw...not only did he have the internet open, he had it to the Google homepage!
Landon has been heard to say..."Just Google it"..."Just find it on the internet"... Things I didn't say till I was in my 30's!
Pretty soon, he will be showing me what to do! Yikes!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Growing up in a different time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stephen has shown me so many cool things on the internet. My mind can't fathom everything!! lol
Becky is the computer geek!! She IM's her friends I know - as I'm watching over her shoulder. She also has shown me how to download CD's to my computer and then transfer them to MP3 files.
Catie loves to use the internet for playing games.
AMAZING!!!
Suzie
Post a Comment