Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bean Boozled

The Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Motorcade came to Seaside.


We were given free samples while waiting in line to enter our names in a drawing and play a little game.


Spin the Wheel...


Does it taste like a caramel or a booger?
Yuck!
It is a booger!
Landon, you have been "bean boozled"!


Here is one to clean your mouth...
Is it mint or toothpaste?


Thankfully the trashcan was very near to spit out the bean boozled jelly bellys.


Good Job "Bean Boozled" Landon!
That was fun even though we did not win the drawing!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I love Jelly Bellys...BUT...I'm pretty sure I couldn't do the booger ones. Yuck!

Melisa Jo said...

Bean Boozled - YUCK! I think you should have made your mother play and you should have taken the pictures Landon.

Melisa Jo said...

Thinking about it, and tell me how does one get a job with the Jelly Belly Bean Mobile - talk about a stress free job!

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness - I want that bus!! :) How fun... boogers and all!