How to make the perfect sand chair.
1. Start with the best sand.
2. Begin carving out the seat while building the back rest using your son's beach toys.
3. Dig a spot for your feet while making a knee rest.
4. Note to self...when it is windy, have son make his chair UPWIND from yours.
5. Line with towel.
6. Creating Keepsakes magazine.
7. Book
8. 2 water bottles
9. Camera
10. Cell phone
11. 6 hours of beach time
= the perfect afternoon in comfort with your son!
My Reason to Smile
If you want to know how much I love you,
count the waves.
7 comments:
Do you think Rocky would approve a sand chair in the classroom? No probably not...but I'd rather have been next to you than in my hot classroom setting up today.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the last sentence on this post!!!
My idea of a perfect vacation! Lucky you.
Oh how this makes me smile! Love you and that sweet boy of yours!
I want a sand chair the next time we go to Pacific city... deal?! :)
I am with Stacy... that last line is perfect! The pictures of Landon are frameable!
Awesome. A word that describes everything about this post! Wish I was there to enjoy my own sand chair.
Glad you got to spend the day relaxing with Landon. The kids have changed so much this summer. Love the last shot!
Post a Comment