Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lab Work

Landon had to have some blood work done before his surgery. (Another post coming soon.)
Hmmm, how was this going to work?
He is 6 years old.
He has not had a needle in his arm when he was awake.
Divide and conquer!
I had the camera.
Lon had his face turned the other direction.
The 2 nurses were wonderful!
Success!
I was very proud of my Punkin Boy!
He was very brave!

I had Landon tell me about these pictures.

"I was a little bit scared but I was trying to be brave."


"Daddy was making funny faces and I was laughing."


"I thought it was going to hurt a little bit and it did."


(He could not see this picture because of the blood.)


"That wasn't so bad! I just wanted Mama and Daddy to hold me and I cried just a little bit when it was over."

8 comments:

Anne said...

Nice job Landon. You are very brave. I hope you got a cool bandaid. I better give a heads up to Athena...she doesn't do go w/needles...these pics could make her nervous.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

what a tough little guy!

Melisa Jo said...

I knew you could do it Landon boy. So brave! Good job Mom on the photos. Smile!

Lindsay said...

Way to go Landon! You are one of the bravest boys I know!

Mason says you're brave too!

Love to you sweet boy!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Holy Cow... rest assured I would not have been that brave Landon.

Totally impressive!!!

Michelle said...

Wowzers! Not sure I am that tough.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great attitude, Landon. I'll remember you next time I have to get blood drawn.

Kirsten said...

Great job Landon! You are so brave! I love the commentary that goes with the pictures!