Before I left for Morocco, I had to take some more pictures of my lilacs.
They have never bloomed this much or this full before!
Beautiful! Just beautiful!
I can smell them now!
Thank you Grandma Rachel for sharing these with me all those years ago!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Lilacs in full bloom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Gorgeous - simply gorgeous! :)
Love the colors of the blog right now - makes me smile!
Beautiful! I can just smell the wonderful, fresh fragrance. I have always loved lilacs! Thanks for sharing the great photography, too!
Every petal looks perfect!!!
Gorgeous lilacs!! They are one of my fav flowers!!!
I bet Maroc didn't have lilacs like you have. :-)They remind me of home...I grew up with lots of beutiful bushes in my yard.
HA! I am laughing at Anne's comment. Too funny!
Love lilacs! These are perfect. I bet they smell great!
Beautiful!
Good painting material...especially the last one.
Post a Comment