Saturday, August 2, 2008

Here's to

Chicken in a pot...

BBQ heating up...

Flames...

Burnt hair, eyebrows and eyelashes...

Water bottles...

Not a drop of food was spilled...

Hair trimmed by Lon...

Stacy...

giving me her hair appointment...

Makenzie doing her magic...

I have a new haircut!!!

PS - The dinner was fabulous!
My hair stank.
So very thankful I was not burned any more than my hair!
Wishing I was still in Maroc...

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh My Gosh!! At least you got a cute cut out of the deal... and a delicious dinner :)

LOVE YOU!! {May you continue to make the most of each and every thing that comes your way}

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

oh man! whew! I am remembering the smell of singed hair.....
cute cut!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!!!

You do look beautiful!!!

Stacy B said...

Oh Ronda, you always look beautiful! I love your hair, your outlook, and that you are home!

I may take you up on your hair appt in a couple of weeks, tho!

Love you!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Cute hair!!!

I am glad you didn't get burned... kinda scary.

Hope to see ya soon.

Anne said...

Did you have to stop-drop and roll? Yikes. We had a dropped marshmellow incident at camping last year...that was scary too.

Melisa Jo said...

Ok, so I was thankful you came home safe from Maroc, but I guess I'm still going to have to continue my prayers for my "accident prone" friend. Thankful you are not burned and besides you got a cute cut out of the deal. Oh yea, and dinner too.

Stacey said...

Beautiful haircut!! How did you happen to burn yourself??