The first day of school is out!!
Landon's thoughts and comments included:
*The teacher did not have to pay very much attention to me.
*I got to play basketball and I made some points!
*There was a ball for everyone.
*There is a library IN MY SCHOOL! It is attached!
*Mrs. Smith is nice and I already know her.
*There is a lot of papers in my backpack.
*I was a good boy Mama. No time outs.
*I only had to go potty one time. No accidents.
*I like school!
5 comments:
PERFECT!! Love the fact he loves the library!! :)
He was so impressed that the library was attached!
Landon...the great! He loves the library as he says to me, "Aunt Lis, it's even attached."
School days, school days.....such wonderful comments to have documented! There may be a day you have to remind him (a few years down the road) that he loves school!! :-)
I'm sure his love for the library will ALWAYS be! What a cutie!
Well, wait till I show him how much noise you can make in a library and how to help the librarian out by shuffling all the books on the shelves and putting them in a much better order than they did, maybe color coded. I see some fun in my future with the kids.
Post a Comment