Everyone went to Heather's so they could share how their day went.
2 very happy and so grown up kinders made it through the first day with flying colors!
Landon, Rylee, Kyndra, MacKenzie and Maya - a group hug with the first graders!
Walking to the car, hands in the water bottle pockets of his backpack, deep in thought.
Wow, it has been a big day!
5 comments:
OMG! What amazing pictures. So great! You look so grown up Landon.
Love the picture of L & K!
also... the last one... but I love pictures from behind... they make me think "where are they headed?' "what path will they follow?"
Hope you're enjoying your day!! :)
Montana Grandma is enjoying this 'first day at school' to the hilt! Great pictures, greater stories.
Dang, I wish I could of been there to see those smiles in person. So many memories come flashing back to mind. What I wouldn't give for more pictures of my children when they were little. So, do you think you should start a scrapbook for the kids? LOL
Loves and Kisses
Renee
Wow! You really captured every aspect of the beginning of Landon's journey through school. So glad I was there the first day- you did great Mom!
Post a Comment