Monday, September 24, 2007

Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles


On our last A-cation, as Landon calls it, there was a jacuzzi tub in our room .

Add a teaspoon of Cars Piston Oil Bubble Bath...

you have a tub full of fun

and a little boy who was wishing for Kyndra and Avery to share it with!!

5 comments:

Stacy B said...

Woo Hoo Bubble Boy! Looks like too much fun.

Lindsay said...

LOVE the bubbles!! What a precious boy you have - LOVE those freckles!!

Melisa Jo said...

I love bubble baths. Way too much fun and great pictures to boot.

sueellieslife said...

I knew he was mart mine, that's one of my favorite things to do!!;)
We need a movie night, and he can spend time in my big tub with all sorts of big bubbles!!!!
Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I have been scoping out your blog lately and it is so cute! I love these bubble pictures! We have a few of the same friends!