Enjoy the pictures of the weekend.
Love that party hat... where can I get one?!Happy Birthday Lon!!
Wow, now that's a post and a half. Girl, you never stop amazing me with your many talents. The list goes on and on. Nice hat Lon, I think I might need to borrow it for my 40th.
You got rid of the old stove??! Looks like it was a party.
We had a great time! Thanks for the knitting lesson!
Post a Comment
Translation for 140 languages by ALS
5 comments:
Love that party hat... where can I get one?!
Happy Birthday Lon!!
Wow, now that's a post and a half. Girl, you never stop amazing me with your many talents. The list goes on and on. Nice hat Lon, I think I might need to borrow it for my 40th.
You got rid of the old stove??! Looks like it was a party.
We had a great time! Thanks for the knitting lesson!
Post a Comment