Sunday, September 9, 2007

Before we even get to school...

I cannot get these pictures into a slide show at the moment so I will break it up into several postings.
The first day of school must begin with
a favorite lunch with a beautiful princess and a friend.


Even though Landon and Kyndra will not be going to the same school as we had hoped,
we still needed to have pictures of them "walking off to school"....
Have a great day Lightning McQueen and Cheetah Girl!


One last hug and best wishes for each other...

Landon,
5 years old,
3 teeth missing,
4 new molars coming in,
1 Cars backpack and ready to go!

Heather (daycare) and Zach were on the lookout for Landon waiting to give him a hugs also.

(Her yard connects to the kindergarten playground at his school.)

Plenty of hugs to get him started to make it through the afternoon.

Off we go!
Yikes for Mama!


1 comment:

Stacy B said...

Ronda, some of the pics aren't coming through. I have tears just remembering the day! Great memories.