Am I really ready for this???
Landon sure is!
To this day, I love to shop for school supplies...for my desk that is.
Landon sure is!
To this day, I love to shop for school supplies...for my desk that is.
The smell of a brand new box of crayons.
One each of every different type of adhesive.
What color of pencils, No. 2 lead?
Pencil grabbers, pink pearl erasers, 3 ring binders...
It is completely different when your son is shopping so he can go to school!!
Am I ready for this big step in his life??
(Unfortunately the extra batteries were in the car and not with me so these are the only pictures I was able to take.)
Thank you Kirsten for the inspiration and the shiny, button down, collared, Spiderman shirt. :)
Am I ready for this big step in his life??
(Unfortunately the extra batteries were in the car and not with me so these are the only pictures I was able to take.)
Thank you Kirsten for the inspiration and the shiny, button down, collared, Spiderman shirt. :)

2 comments:
I'm not seeing any pictures... is it just my computer?
I LOVE school supplies!! :)
ok... now they're there!
too cute for words that Landon is!
Post a Comment