Friday, September 28, 2007

Jumping for Joy!


Not only does this boy bring so much joy in our lives, he shares it too!
"Look Mama, a tree stump! Watch me jump. Can you take a picture of me jumping so I can see how high I jump?"


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!

Lindsay said...

Love that boy!!

sueellieslife said...

i hope that he always wants you to take pictures. bobbie doesn't like me to do it any more. she does like it when i take pictures of her playing volleyball or if she's on her horse. i almost had her talked into a fashion shoot after she watched a re-run of America's next top model. she decided against it when she was told she would have to wash all the make-up off before we went into town that afternoon...
i can't wait to see just how high landon can keep jumping!

Melisa Jo said...

What a happy feeling, seeing Landon share his happiness!

Stacy B said...

We need to start our Tusday Dinners! I don't think they are getting enough time together. My girls need some of his joy!