This is what happens when you go in to Makenzie and say you don't care what she wants to do with your hair! Have fun! She did and I love it! Of Course I cannot replicate how MaKenzie fixed it when I left the salon...

Thank You MaKenzie!
Yes, they are all self portraits
8 comments:
LOVE it!! Too cute :)
oh my gosh! you always have the cutest hair cuts!! I go to the same Makenzie and my hair cuts do not look like yours!!! of course, I don't have thick, wavy hair like you do...but I guess that's a whole different story!!
FAB-U-LUS!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT! I wish my face was thin enough to go that short! Too cute!
Loving the Do! My turn next at 2:00 today!!!
I like it "smaller." Looks great.
You are welcome to come over anytime!!!
Your hair is adorable!
You are one hot chickie!
Totally cute!!!! BTW... that is quite the music you have on the blog... did Lon hook you up with that? ;-)
Post a Comment