Monday, April 7, 2008

April Snow

Oh Spring, Where art thou?
We welcome you with open arms!

Still have to go outside to look "out" the dining room windows.

These very pictures were taken yesterday, April 6, 2008.

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

seriously... I can't believe there is STILL that much snow!! Happy April :)

Anne said...

Blech...come and visit my tulips and daffodils in my yard any time you wish.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I will stop my whining now...yours is worse :)

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Gee Whiz!!! I can't believe it. Thanks for a little perspective for when we complain about a little chilly wind. It is time for SPRING!!!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

We may get snow today! BUT it will probably not even stick....
Wow, when does it finally all melt there.....August? ha ha!

Stacy B said...

April wasn't listening when I wrote her that letter. I haven't heard back yet either. Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
That is just crazy!
And seriously that picture of your sweet boy is heart melting!

Renee' said...

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it....is that a song? I will come dig you a peep hole if you want, but only if I get to follow those footprints in the snow over to the hot tub.

Anonymous said...

Love the banner picture of Landon!..... and yes, AWAY with the snow!

Kristie said...

well it was super nice today! Hope some of that melted off in our 80 degree weather these past few days!:)

Stacey said...

Wow! I'm glad we don't have that much snow!!! All I can think is, Go play and make it fun!!!

Love your header pic too!