I pulled off a funny!!! Only because you could not see my face! Just ask Renee. If I don't want her to know something, I have to go in another room or hide my face when answering her questions!
Landon is doing very well in school. He is reading and writing sentences. So very proud of him.
Here he is getting another award at school the Friday before Spring Break.
I had a mother of one of his classmates recently ask me if I knew that Landon was the most popular kid in his class. "No. He hasn't said anything about it." "Well he is! If you were here to pick him up every day, you would see that every single kid gives him a hug goodbye. They don't do that to anyone else." Didn't really believe her until I spent the afternoon with him. There was much jostling in line, moving around on the carpet and racing to the tables just to be next to him. (There is quite a bit of chatter that goes on also!) I do not want him to strive to be the most popular. I want to instill in him the characteristics of being kind to everyone in his class, be a friend, help those who need it, do his best work, include everyone and be respectful of the teacher.
As he was walking down the red carpet, he was the only student that morning that was given high fives as he made his way to the front. Oh my...and this is just kindergarten...
He is a very good sport and allows me to take pictures even when he would rather be in line for a BIG cookie! Love that boy!
4 comments:
Landon, you make me swell with pride... and I'm not even your mama!
Love you smart, popular boy!! :)
You defintitely have the gift of kindness & generosity pouring out of you - keep it up... it will take you GREAT places!
Okay, I am almost 37 and I WANNA BE his friend! I am so happy to be his "Aunt Beth"!
Kiss him goodnight for me tonight, tell him I have not forgotten him.
Tell him that I like that he is cute and charming, but what I really adore is that he is always so caring and kind.
OXXO
What a sweetheart! AND you totally had me going yesterday...good thing I read Lindsay's comment :)
What a CUTIE!!! yeah Landon.
Post a Comment