Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun Pictures from the coast

I couldn't help but post a few fun pictures.

The CARS sleeping bag is best enjoyed with a cousin.

Don't make me come back there to feed you...

Where is my Mom? I will start screaming in 2 seconds!


Argh! Argh! Seals in Newport.
Shelly and Andrew


Talia not wanting to eat breakfast.

The snack table

Love that Jesse smile!

"Deep and Wide" led by Ashley and Michael
Sweetness crawling on the floor. Elissa.

Celebrating my birthday

Giggles, coos, smiles and drool from Braden.

"Hard to photograph" Benson


Landon gettin' some loves from Aunt Serah

2 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

These are all so great! What fun to be a part of such a big family! Oh the love!

Melisa Jo said...

Ronda, thank you for sharing these pictures with us. I love getting to see my friends' families. Great people come from great people and you are great people. Love ya.