Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who's Who in My Family


Dad, Mom, youngest brother, Dan (Oregon)


Sister Shelly, Troy, Katelyn, Ashley, Andrew, Joanna (Michigan)


Us! Lon, Ronda, Landon (Oregon)


Brother Michael, Jana, Kendra, Jesse, Talia, Trevor, Katrina (Washington)


Sister Teresa, Arlis, Courtney, Brittney, Natalie, ??? (Oregon)


Brother Darrel (Oregon)


Brother John, Serah, Braden (Colorado)


Brother Konrad, Shannon, Annika, Benson, Elissa (Oregon)


Grandpa, Grandma and all the grandkids!

7 comments:

Stacy B said...

Oh goodness! What a crew. It's so fun seeing all of you, the family resemblance, the love, the togetherness. What a great reunion. I love the beach pictures, I wish it had been nicer for you but it looks like they still had a great time. Love the pics, and love you!

Lindsay said...

What fun, what fun!! Looks like a memory making weekend for all!

The pictures of Landon in the drift wood are amazing... GREAT work with that new camera & your "eye"

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

LOVE THE PICS!!!! Whew, what a fam!
Teresa and Shelly! They look the same as when I knew them! Beautiful! What darlin'kids too!

Anonymous said...

Rhonda,
I am so glad you posted this post. I was hoping to see a picture of all your family as their families together so that I knew who belonged to who! It has been a long long time since we all grew up together in Madras! What a fun weekend for everyone it looks like. Happy Anniversary to your folks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for cutting off the feet in our picture. I had such fashion queens that morning!

Melisa Jo said...

What great pictures. They are so wonderful and that one of all the grandkids with your mom and dad - just too much. I love it!

Lacey Lichi said...

How did I not know that you are from such a BIG family?!!