Friday, April 4, 2008

From the mouth of Landon

"I haven't been this high in weeks!"
(I carried him to bed recently)

"You almost collapsed my skin!"
(I was clipping his fingernails)

"Daddy, if you would've let me have that second piece of cake, I would be complete."
(Conversation driving home from dinner at Nana Sus')

"My corned beef is chasing your cabbage."
(As he did a belly flop on Lon's full tummy on March 17th.)

I do not know where he comes up with this stuff...but I do know that I love him to pieces!

6 comments:

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Kid talks are my favorite blogs!!!
Those are the moments in life that would maybe be overlooked or soon forgotten without bog world.

Thanks for sharing.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

those are such AWESOME quotes! He just kills me!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh Landon... you never cease to amaze me with your cleverness!!

Great picture :)

Stacy B said...

I hope he isn't still saying that top one when he's in high school...dude

Love this post!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. It is so funny what kids come up with. You have quite the cutie on your hands!

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes Landon! Andrew is always begging for them whenever we go to the store.
Aunt Shelly
BTW, Katelyn would totally agree with you about the 2nd piece of cake!