This is the hardest decision that I have ever had to make in all of my almost 38 years of life.
After much research, many sleepness nights and serious soul searching, I have come to the conclusion of having to make a heart wrenching decision. With most boys being delayed learners, I am going to have Landon repeat kindergarten. Being in schools everyday, I see the effects of over eager parents pushing their sons to start school to early. They struggle academically, socially and if waiting one more year, they would even do better in sports! This is not easy. Especially for me. I love my Punkin Boy more than life itself and it pains me to have to make this decision.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
This. Is. Hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
oh my, oh my, oh my... painful is right!!
** you had me going there for just a second or two, a few tears were shed... and then I looked up at my calendar. :)
Love you and your precious boy!
That was too good! I thought Landon was doing really well in school. Thanks for the laugh! Love the new pictures.
APRIL FOOLS!
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT BOY NEEDS TO REPEAT.
Love you! Thanks for getting my heart rate up today!
I totally would have fallen for it. Just write Sucker on my forehead. Thanks Linds for the reminder of the date! :-)
Ronda, You are such a jokester!!
Sweet Landon, we never believed it for a minute!!
Oh'. My. Gosh.
That is SO MEAN.
I was feeling so sad for you.
That is twice now that I have been fooled today, and I KNOW it is April Fools. Goodness.
That was pretty convincing though.
Funny.
Ha, ha, ha! That was good. Good for you, Landon, you've got some proud uncles too!
~K
You are so funny!
I think I get to see you Sat?
Looking forward to it!
WHat in teh _(%#&*R OIE%(%_*@$T&U@(%(@ B^*T%(%)(@%#*@)(%*868(()%)#@ is going on around here. I think I took too much cold medicine and the words on the screen don't read right. A bunch of mumbo jumbo )($@&^(@$*(!@^%(!*@%()!@%)_#%*
oh my gosh! I thought you were serious and I was trying to figure it out! You are aweful!!!!
Okay, so I'm catching up here and after just having read that Landon is reading and writing sentences in Kindergarten I was a little confused. You have a crazy momma Landon and must watch out for her closely. But then, you probably already now that. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Aunt Shelly
Post a Comment