Monday, April 14, 2008

At the park

Friday night
Time well spent
Love the park
Best friends!



11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love these shots... the light is beautiful!! :)

Anne said...

Tree pictures are so fun. I tried putting Taryn in a tree when she was little (like 6 yrs. old) and she freaked out. Didn't like the feel of the bark.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Great pics! looks like a perfect day! and perfect lighting!

Stacy B said...

I'm so glad you posted these. I just love them in the tree. Avery's little triangle butt just cracks me up every time I see that picture.

Great afternoon! Great shots! Great friends!

Melisa Jo said...

Looks like it was a great time in the park. Can't wait to see the other 200 pictures you took. Smile.

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

You've captured the essence of spring on these precious little faces.

Great shots :)

Renee' said...

Well, had I been there I would of been right up there in that tree with them. Wouldn't Kendra and Avery been excited about that. What is one more monkey in the tree, as I always say. Well, maybe I said it once.

Becky said...

Looks like it was an enjoyable evening! Those are the ones that you remember even when you are all grown up!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
And that banner pic is priceless!!!

Hope you are having a super day!

Kirsten said...

Such fun climbing trees - I remember those times fondly. You captured them beautifully!

Brenda said...

Love, love love these pictures!!!