Mr. Independant has been dressing himself for a LONG time. I have been working with him to coordinate his shirt and pants...
Today was the day he actually matched! On his own! No changes! I had to document!
A day in March...
We can't forget this day either!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Fashion coming along
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Russ cried today because he was dressed "tooo blah"~ He wanted his camo shorts (a pattern) with his black polo....but it was too cold for shorts so daddy made him wear tan cargo pants. He was so sad! I only let them wear one pattern (either a pattern on top OR on bottom, just a rule for church clothes!)
Very Nice!
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E...and never fear...it isn't just a boy thing...Taryn went through a very awkward 'tucking' in phase. She even tucked in button up cardigan type sweaters. We are sure happy that isn't happening anymore. It was lots easier once I got to girl #3...as long as I don't have to dress them I'm happy. Love the scrapbook thing too. He's way more advanced than me in that area. I'm not a planner either.
What, matching/coordinating, but I don't want him to grow up!!!
Good choices Landon!
All around....
Post a Comment