Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ripe Bananas???

I came across a recipe for ripe bananas and decided to try it out!
Very rarely do I follow a recipe. Rather, just use it for a guideline.
May I present to you...Ummm yea, Banana blondies!




Move over Hawaiian Nut Banana Bread and Banana Pancakes...
Make room for Banana Blondies!

11 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

uh....where is the recipe?

Lindsay said...

yeah... where is the recipe??

and again... GREAT photos!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good!

Michelle said...

Your pictures are magazine worthy!!! :)

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

still lookin for that recipe.....

Anne said...

Hello...I was composing Beth's EXACT reply...still waiting...better yet...just bake me some...you know where to find me. Pretty please. I know you have nothing better to do...I mean there's still snow in the mountains...you aren't gardening yet. Hee hee.

Stacy B said...

Oh yum! I can't wait!

Kirsten said...

I too would like the recipe. I have some ripe bananas on my counter right now!! I think they are saying..."Make me into some delicious banana blondies!!

Renee' said...

I must say, the banana brownies were very delicious! I don't need the recipe, I am just going to let you make them for me, they taste better that way. And the peanut butter frosting on top was a good idea I thunked of.

Melisa Jo said...

The blondies were very good. Thanks for sharing. Just in case you are in Canada or tripin' somewhere else I too might want the recipe as a back-up plan.

kirsten said...

Do they taste as good as they look??