Yes, this is an engagement ring!
After being here for a couple of days, Laetitia's youngest brother, Johannes proposed to Lauren, the love of his life!
We all witnessed the jumping up and down screaming, "OH. MY. GOD. YES!!!!!!"
The wedding is set for August 2009, Toronto, Canada!
Complete surprise ended with a kiss!!!
I'd post the video but I keep crashing the internet with these 3 pictures.
I didn't know he was going to propose...no one did...I happened to be taking video that night so I could show Lon what it was like to be here and not understand anything that was being said. To remember the sounds of our trip...he proposed and I got it!
So Laetitia's family will now span France, Morocco, Canada and the good 'ol US of A!!!
Congratulations Johannes and Lauren!
Many happy years ahead to experience life together!
Such a gateway to the rest of your lives!
Love to you both!
See you in Toronto!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, I want to be engaged too.... Wait! I already been there, done that. Missin ya bunches
wow! you caught it on tape! cool!
the header is awesome!!!
so thrilled for you being on such a great trip!!!
Love that RING!
Excitement!
Ronda!!
Such awesome pics, all of them!
I want to travel again!!
I'm so happy for you; it does look like the trip of a lifetime!
Loves,
K
Post a Comment