My first trip to a market ended up with flowers from Hugues. He bought a bunch for each of us ladies!
Everyone LOVES Addie Cakes!!! They want to touch her, kiss her, give her presents, feel her hair, squeeze her arms, imitate what she says...
Children are adored in Morocco and they lavish her with adoration, and gifts!
One loves to have their picture taken! This guy was making bouquets and asked if I would take his picture. He had the biggest smile when he looked at the preview on my camera.
Olives, olives everywhere! So many kinds to choose from, 12 I think at this supermarket. There is one I haven't met that I don't like yet!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Flowers From Hugues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW!!!! How cool!!!!
Unbelieveable!!!
Remember when you asked what you could bring back for me... well, I thought of it!
Olives :) Do they have them canned? or just fresh?
I'm loving that you are including us on your journey!
Post a Comment