Thursday, July 3, 2008

We are off!

Wow! We get real food on the airplane. I didn't know they still served food.

My very first time in Paris...excitement even if it was only in the airport!
I am one leg closer to Morocco!!!

This is all I saw of Paris due to the clouds.


We have arrived safe and sound in Casablanca. I have been waiting a very long time to be here!

Over 5 hours of waiting at the airport for Jon, Laetitia, Oceane, Sidney and Addie Cakes!
Yea! We are all here. Now for the 4 hour drive to Fez! The hometown of Laetitia's brother and family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time!

Becky said...

Yippee! So exciting- have a WONDERFUL time. =)

Stacy B said...

What a crew! Give hugs all around for us. Love and miss you!

Renee' said...

It appears you have mastered the keyboard, or found an English one...that last email still has me trying to translate.Too funny. Wish I was there with you.miss ya bunches.

Lindsay said...

I love the photos from the window... amazing perspective!

Missing you, sending you love, and I KNOW that you are having the BEST time! :)