Thursday, July 10, 2008

Its all about Addie Cakes!

Happy 10th Anniversary to Jon and Laetitia!!!
What an honor to help you celebrate this milestone!!!
Oceane, Addie Cakes, Sidney

Joe and Susan

Addie Cakes was to be baptized over here in Morocco.
It didn't work out, but we had a feast in her honor anyway.

Sebastian and I were asked to be her godparents.
Seb is like a brother to Laetitia. They have known each other since Seb was born next door.
That is another trip for another year!


Uncle Hugues and Aunt Selima

Love that Addie Cakes!!!


Umm yes, she is not shy about having her picture taken.
Loves to pose and then look at her picture!


Joe...
Sorry for the small pictures...
this is African internet...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're having such a great time!

Lindsay said...

You look beautiful. Happy, content & having the time of your life! :)

Stacy B said...

So glad I caught you online this morning. You DO look beautiful. You aren't going to want to come home!

Donna said...

Oh Ronda.....I am so happy that you got these wonderful photos and memories! Thanks for sharing this small part with us! donna murdock