After a great day of sightseeing, one must have lunch.
Lunch does not happen very fast.
Food is to be enjoyed at a slower pace than what I am used to.
I am doing much better at entertaining myself...with the camera, trying to figure out what all the others are saying...I am getting much better at distinguishing French and Arabic!
I have to say I have learned more Arabic than French over here!!!
Lunch on the terrace is my favorite place to enjoy a meal!
Overlooking a prison and the town of Meknes.
What can I say...Jon...he is fast...just sometimes it takes him a long time to get there!
Sidney enjoyed her Spaghetti served in a tanjine.
One of my favorite dishes over here is Tanjine Poulet. Chicken served in a clay pot.
YUM!!!
Yes, I have spent time in the kitchen at the Riad Attarine learning how to make Moroccan dishes! Can't wait to see if I can replicate them in the U.S.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Lunch in Maknes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks tasty!
I voluteer to try out some of that cookin' ... just as long as it's not tongue or testicals or something like that :)
Love that you are sharing from Morocco!! It's almost like being there!
Post a Comment