Thursday, July 3, 2008

Road to Morocco

Finally, the day has come for the journey on the
Road to Morocco!
It has been in the works for over a year
dreaming
planning
buying
reading
planning
hoping
dreaming
making piles
searching for tickets
packing
anxious
dreaming some more

The time has come to say goodbye to my boys...

I will miss them more than I care to admit to myself. When Lon and Landon decided not to come, I was sad, but not sad enough to stay home with them. This was going to be the trip of a lifetime!


I took off my rings out of caution. I did not want to attract any more attention than was necessary. LOOK, I have a tan line!!! Wonders never cease.
Lon wanted to know where I put my rings.
Landon said that I MUST put them back on so people would know I was married!
The plane to take us away!
I really am going to Morocco!!!
Reality is setting in.
Joe was insistent we get to the airport early...so much that we had to drive to Portland the day before our 1:00 pm flight and then get the the airport 3 hours before take off! Lots of anxious waiting going on. Susan started shopping...in the PDX airport to pass the time!

Morocco here we come!
Susan in her clean white shirt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you!