STOP! Recognized in any language.
A rare farm implement. Good thing it's John Deere!
These stacks aren't quite done as they are needing a layer to make a roof.
All done by hand.
Self portraits are always fun! Especially when I get all my chins! Renee, this is for you!!!
So far, this is one of my favorite pictures. Hugues driving ahead of us on the way home into the sunset.
Walking in to the Bab Jdid, the area of home. Walk around the corner, up the "street", turn right on Bouajjara, Riad Attarine, 104 and we are home!
We are staying at the Riad Attarine, (guest house) of Hugues and Selima, Laetitia's brother and sister-in-law.
Welcome Home!
Monday, July 7, 2008
From the backseat of the buggy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the sunset picture!
Now... that is what I call a PILE of onions!! :)
Keep those pictures coming.... any new ones for the banners??
Love you, miss you, can't wait to hear more about this trip of a lifetime!
Post a Comment