A truck full of red onions
Mosques are everywhere!!!
Local transportation.
Aloe Vera or agave...there is still debate on what it is.
These guys were broken down on our way to the lake...still there several hours later.
In the middle of vastness, rise these immensely huge power poles. One set has lines, the other waiting for them.
Monday, July 7, 2008
More from the backseat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Loving all the pictures! We get to travel with you through blog land. Looks like a great time!
pretty amazing trip!
Good to see some pictures. I was hoping you would post while you're there. Looks like a great trip!
Ronda - we miss you. I'm in Portland for the rest of this week. I love that we get to take this trip with you through the blog. As you know, this is my only interest in travel such as this. Blog travel - I love it!!! What day do you head for home?
Wow! What awesome pictures you took and shared! What a neat trip! Are you visiting family and friends? The farthest I've ever been is Canada and Mexico. I'd love to see another country!! Keep posting I love it!
Post a Comment