Thursday, July 24, 2008

Did you know...

Roosters crow in different languages?

I didn't...

until...

Hugues asked me to crow like a rooster. Oh the laughter and entertainment! French roosters crow different and Moroccan roosters crow something even more different! I had do do it so many times that we decided to get it on video!


FYI...No matter what language they crow...it is still obnoxious at 4 am!!!


This lovely rooster was about to be had for breakfast when we were in Rabat. It took us awhile to find him right below our window...and when we did...we laughed at the plant in the toilet bowl!


PS - Other animals talk in other languages too. The biggest laugh was the rooster tho!

8 comments:

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Hi Ronda,

I am loving following your trip. Thank you for posting. This rooster crowing business in interesting... what about other animals?

Can you please tell Sidney hello from Kyndra??? Thank you.

Unknown said...

Do they laugh in different languages, too, or is that all in English?

Anonymous said...

What a riot!!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

okay the boys loved this! co-co-rico!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh so funny!

Lindsay said...

I love it :) Sending you a great big hug as I imagine you are missing these things, these wonderful things that you experienced in Morocco. :)

Melisa Jo said...

OK, this is just one of those things that I'll add to my list of "I never really thought about it" and "Unbelieveable"!

Definitely interesting.

Von Rudens said...

Pretty darn funny seeing you crow like a rooster Rhonda...

Was this table talk cause thats what you are eating? :|

I asked my kids to make noises pertaining to dinner tonight. You know, for the life of me, I still can't make the noise of a mashed potato in any language.

Jeremy