Hang this chain of green and red
In my room above my head
Each night a link I'll take away
And soon it will be Christmas Day.

Last night, er, this morning actually at 3:07, Landon wakes up in a panic, wakes me up wanting to remove a link...he forgot before he went to sleep!
Last night, er, this morning actually at 3:07, Landon wakes up in a panic, wakes me up wanting to remove a link...he forgot before he went to sleep!
If you can do it in the dark, be my guest! Do not wake up daddy, do not turn on the light and you do not have to throw it in the garbage this minute...wait until the morning!
5 comments:
Oh how this post makes me miss first grade. I made that bell with my class for 7 years. I think I need to make one for Mason... maybe next year :)
So cute! I loved catching up and looking at the photos. You guys have some pretty cute kids in these pictures! hehe
Those chains are so fun. I think that should be a grandma's house craft. He did a great job on his.
This is so cute!
It was so great meeting you tonight and I love your banner!
Hi Ronda!
Okay, so I don't know what happened, but your e-mail was in my spam box! And when I tried to remove it from spam, I apparently removed it from the internet world as we know it! So, would you mind resending the e-mail with your address and I would love to send you mine! Can't wait to see those Christmas pics! Yeah! :)
Have a great day...
~Sara
Post a Comment