I think that every child needs an Aunt Nae Nae.
Yes, she loves them, she teases them, she feeds them, she loves them, she sometimes teaches them habits that the parents aren't so fond of, she has lots of rules, she loves them and here she is letting them paint ornaments in her home.
First, you must sand the edges...with a towel in your lap to catch all the dust...Ready, set, take your shirts off, listen to directions, paint the edges first, use a little bit of paint and have fun!
Landon takes his time...
...and Chelsea...well, she loves to use LOTS of paint! Good thing her Grandma loves her!!
Did I mention that Renee has LOTS of patience?
Yes, she does and we will keep her for another year!
Thank you Aunt Nae Nae! Landon loves you!
So many pictures that I could have posted...one cannot imagine how much restraint I had to exercise!
Sorry for the messy layout. Trying something different. Don't like it. Not changing it today.
3 comments:
I would like to request a pic of Aunt Nae Nae, please!
OK..get me Beth's address. She is getting a picture too. This was so much fun...you know me, I love to craft and miss coming up with projects like this one. I will have to plan some more for the kids to enjoy.
Just glad you didn't post the bikini pictures. Still waiting for you to send them all to me so I can edit them. I am sure I can find a cropping tool.
ok... where are the bikini pictures?? :)
what fun... renee' is the best!!
Post a Comment