Thanks for posting theses, your pictures always are so great. I love you song. Our first Christmas Program, can you believe it?
Cute! Wish I could have a hug like that!?
Priceless moments captured once again by you!!Love it!!
Ronda, Lon & Landon~I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season...I love seeing Landon's new front tooth peeking through. I think of Landon every night when I go to bed & lay my head on my Rudolph pillowcase.Keep up the great sharing you do here on this blog.Vicki Z
WOW! Ronda has short & BLOND hair! Lookin' good woman!Hope you, Lon & Landon have a Very Merry Christmas.GB Hugs,Amy
The richness in life comes from supporting friends. How lucky Kyndra is to have such a loving audience!!!
Post a Comment
Translation for 140 languages by ALS
6 comments:
Thanks for posting theses, your pictures always are so great. I love you song. Our first Christmas Program, can you believe it?
Cute! Wish I could have a hug like that!?
Priceless moments captured once again by you!!
Love it!!
Ronda, Lon & Landon~
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season...I love seeing Landon's new front tooth peeking through. I think of Landon every night when I go to bed & lay my head on my Rudolph pillowcase.
Keep up the great sharing you do here on this blog.
Vicki Z
WOW! Ronda has short & BLOND hair! Lookin' good woman!
Hope you, Lon & Landon have a Very Merry Christmas.
GB Hugs,
Amy
The richness in life comes from supporting friends. How lucky Kyndra is to have such a loving audience!!!
Post a Comment