Here are the girls from the Scrapbook Station that no longer is a place to work, play, meet, laugh, cry, share pictures and stories, enjoy the best lattes, shop the best scrapbook supplies ever, take calsses and just be. The customers miss us also. They never knew what kind of entertainment they would be in for...and that was free!
Carla took us out for lunch at Hamley's.
I would highly recommend the Hamley Sleigh Ride as a holiday beverage.
Lunch would not be complete without a gift exchange.
A gift exchange with Renee would not be complete without a current picture of herself!
This year we got 2! Woo Hoo!
Trini, we have more pictures for you...just can't post them here!
Love to you girls! Miss the times we shared at the store! Memories live forever!
Good times, good times!
7 comments:
What fun! I like these girls!!
Ride-em cowgirls! Oh my!
I so miss the good times we shared, and am grateful that we can still create moments like this one...
I love ya.
Looks like you ladies had just a little too much fun. :-) I have GOT to go to Hamleys... we keep forgetting that it is there. Happy New Year!
oh my gosh... those pictures with the cowboy are just TOO MUCH!!
I thought for sure that Renee would give a picture to me for Christmas... maybe New Years huh?! :)
That was a great day. Full of laughs, crazy stories, and a few new memories to tuck away with the old. Kathleen, I have to say your album is beyond fantastic. Thanks to everyone - what a fun afternoon.
Thanks, everyone, for cramming six months of fun into one afternoon! It is a day that will live on, especially with so many moments captured digitally. May we continue to strike fear into wait-staff everywhere! Love you all heaps and cherish your gifts. altered soul
Post a Comment