Another option of sleep would be to wrap your head in the sheet, very tightly hug speakers that are plugged into Daddy's ipod while listening to your very own music "list".
It makes you fall asleep in 3.76 seconds!
Sometimes you just need Daddy's book light and Spidey's sunglasses to achieve those 10 best hours of sleep!
6 comments:
This is so funny!!!
This is something my child would do!
I knew I was missing something. I had turned on the book light the other night when I couldn't go back to sleep...but aperantly you need Spidy's glasses to do the trick!!!
Gatta love how that little man's mind works!!
Oh Landon, sweet Landon. Your mom has captured the magic of you once again!! :)
When Jedd was little he didn't worry about what he was sleeping WITH, but WHERE! We have so many pictures of him sleeping in goofy places....I have them scrapbooked...but not scanned (pre- digital camera moment, yes when my boys were small it was back in the day before digital cameras! ha ha!) I still took TONS and TONS of pictures and video! We videoed every single cute thing the boys did!!! There are stacks and stacks of tapes!
Daniel is working on the Christmas movie for 2007. Did you get 2006? We sent it out so late that I did not send one to EVERYONE, since it was almost Easter! I MUST send you a copy if you don't have one! It is fun!
What is it about sleeping pics....they ALWAYS tug at the heart strings!!!
So sweet!!
Post a Comment